Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Holy Hour every Thursday:
4:00-5:00 pm for young families 5:00-6:00 pm for all.
Adoration every First Friday of the month:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament: 5:00 pm.
Why not make spending time with Our Lord a priority in your life! You will cherish this quiet time.
Six Biblical reasons for wanting to spend one hour with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament: Our Lord waits for you!
1. He is really there!
"I myself Am the Living Bread come down from Heaven." (Jn 6:35)
2. Day and night Jesus dwells in the Blessed Sacrament because of his infinite love for you!
"Behold I will be with you always even to the end of the world," because "I have loved you with an everlasting love, and constant is My affection for you." (Mt 28:20; Jer 31:3)
3. The specific way that Jesus asks you to love Him in return is to spend one quiet hour with Him in the Blessed Sacrament.
"Where your treasure is, there is your heart..." "Could you not watch one hour with Me?" (Mt 6:21;26:40)
4. When you look upon the Sacred Host, you look upon Jesus, the Son of God.
"Indeed, this is the will of My Father, that everyone who looks upon the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life. Him I will raise up on the last day." (Jn 6:40)
5. Each moment that you spend in His Eucharistic Presence will increase His Divine Life within you and deepen your personal relationship and friendship with Him.
"I have come that you may have life, and have it more abundantly." "I am the Vine and you are the branches. Whoever remains in Me and I in Him shall bear much fruit because without Me, you can do nothing." (Jn 15:5)
6. Each hour you spend with Jesus will deepen His Divine Peace in your heart.
"Come to Me all of you who are weary and find life burdensome and I will refresh you..." "Cast all of your anxieties upon the One who cares for you..." "My Peace is My Gift to you." (Mt 11:28; 5:7; Jn 14:17)
If you have any questions, please call Patty Gray or Doris Santschi at: 815/485-8049.