Because LIFE IS PRECIOUS, the mission of the Respect Life Ministry is to educate and promote the dignity of life from conception to natural death. Some of the activities include:
- Pray the Rosary for Life weekly; praying for conversion, forgiveness and mercy
- Annual Shower for Life to support local crisis pregnancy centers
- Baby Bottle collections to support local crisis pregnancy centers
- Mother's Day Flower Sale to support local crisis pregnancy centers
- SOS - Shower our Seniors to support local Senior Citizens
- Life Chain to raise awareness
- 40 Days for Life and Prayer Vigils at local abortion clinics
- Movie Nights - Pro-Life Movies to educate and raise awareness
- Various Pro-Life Speakers to educate
- Various events during October, Respect Life Month and January, Roe v Wade Mourning
If you feel called to BE A VOICE FOR LIFE, please join us in this very important ministry.
Rosary For Life:
We meet every Saturday at 8am and Wednesday at 7pm in the Day Chapel of the church.
We invite you to join us in prayer.
Respect Life Ministry meet on the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm in Franciscan Hall.
Respect Life Sites:
Rape Hotline 1-800-656-4673