- Provided at select Faith Formation Sessions
- Provided at Parish Mission
- Provided at select MOMS events
To volunteer, click here or contact Katie Neu at 815-463-4291. To volunteer for this ministry, you must have completed the Protecting God's Children.
Nanny Ministry for children 3-5 years of age will be offered at various Faith Formation sessions provided enough volunteers come forward to make this ministry possible. Availability at each session is limited due to space.
Please register ASAP to receive your first choice.
- Children must be potty-trained.
- Children must be registered for the babysitting program. Please submit this registration form with all other registration forms, or turn in to Faith Formation Office prior to the start of classes.
- There is no fee for registration, but donations for this service will be accepted at the time the service is provided.
- We will make every effort to honor your request, but placements are made in the order that registration paperwork is received.
- Parent must be present on site, but in case of emergency it is necessary that we have general information about the child, as requested on the form. It is also necessary to complete the Permission Form (second side). We also encourage parents who use the nanny ministry to go through the Protecting God's Children program.